Beauty of Vietnam
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL (NO MEAL) (NO GUIDE)
Arrive at Noi Bai International Airport, welcome by our driver and transfer to your hotel. The transfer distance is approximately 40 munites.
Hanoi or “River-bound City” as its name literally means is Vietnam’s capital with a thousand-year-old history dating back to 1010. The city’s fascinating beauty which is characterized by unique cultural relics, ancient streets of antique houses, elegant French colonial buildings, tree-lined boulevards and romantic lakes has made it one of the most charming cities of Asia.
Free & Easy. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi
Meals: No Meal
Accommodation: A hotel used in Hanoi
DAY 2: HANOI FULL DAY CITY TOUR (B/L) – SIC TOUR
08:00 – 08:20: We will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or Hanoi Opera House. In the morning, we will visit:
• Tran Quoc Pagoda located on an east side isle of the West Lake (Tay Ho district), It is considered as the most ancient pagoda in Thang Long – Ha Noi with its historical progression in 1500 years. It ha
• s a harmonious combination between the majesty, hoariness architecture and peaceful landscape of the West Lake. From the period in the Ly and Tran dynasties, it had become the Buddhist center of Thang Long.
• Visit the complex of president Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum (Mausoleum and Stilt house) - Where the great leader lived and worked until the last years of his life. Here, you will have the opportunity to learn about Uncle Ho's simple life. In addition, you will stop by One Pillar Pagoda to admire one of the 4 symbols of Hanoi.
• The Imperial Academy - the first university in Vietnam. Literature lake, Khue Van Pavilion, stele house... are valuable highlight objects that you cannot ignore. The tour guide will tell you about of 82 doctor stele stones with names of 1306 people standing until nowadays
Noon: Return to the Old Quarter to have lunch at the restaurant. After lunch, you will see 36 streets from the car and listen to the guide tell stories about the streets of the ancient urban marketplace. Afternoon: We will visit:
• If your departure day is on Monday, Wednesday or Friday, the car continues to take you to visit the Bat Trang Pottery Village - one of the 2 famous pottery villages of Hanoi. Here you will learn about the history and origin of the village, p
• ottery making process and special features which make Bat Trang brand become famous.
• If your departure day is on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. The car continues to take you to the Museum of Ethnology, which keeps and displays many cultural artifacts of all 54 ethnic groups in Vietnam.
• Hoan Kiem lake (Sword lake) - center of Hanoi with Turtle tower, Ngoc Son Temple, furthermore, you could discover the Vietnamese traditional and French colonial architecture through buildings surrounding the lake.
16:00: End of Hanoi City tour, the car will take you back to the hotel in the Old Quarter or you can rent a cyclo around the Old Quarter and Sword Lake at your own expense. Or enjoy Water puppet show... (Performance schedule may change depending on the specific period).
DAY 3: HANOI – HA LONG BY SHUTTLE BUS OF CRUISE (B/L/D)
Morning pickup at 8:00 AM from your hotel for transfer to Ha Long Bay, which is about 160 km or 3.5-hour drive away. On the way, you will see some rural areas of the Red River Delta with plenty of chances to take photos of Vietnamese farmers working in paddy fields. Stop half way to visit a handicraft workshop of fine clothes and embroidered paintings. Arrive in Ha Long City at 11:30 AM and check in aboard the booked junk right after the welcome drink is served. Start cruising while having lunch on board and enjoy the mighty bay view.
Ha Long Bay meaning Descending Dragon Bay in Vietnamese as legend has it that it was where a holly drago n landed down from sky. The bay, famous as one of the world’s wonders and heritage sites whose formation dates back 500 million years, consists of around 2,000 karst islands and islets scattered over an area of 1,553 km2. The bay cruise will continue with up close sighting of Dinh Huong Island, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island, Sail Island, a visit to Sung Sot Cave and swimming stop at Titov Beach. Relax to enjoy the bay view at sunset, have dinner after, go fishing at 09:00 PM and spend a night on board.
DAY 4: HA LONG – HANOI BY SHUTTLE BUS OF CRUISE – FLIGHT TO DANANG (B/Br or L) – NO GUIDE
Early risers can enjoy the splendid yet tranquil view of the bay at the crack of dawn. Breathe the sea’s fresh air, feel the morning breeze and hear the sounds of birds above. Have breakfast and cruise to visit Human head shaped island and Tortoise Island. Continue to cruise into Bai Tu Long Bay to discover the adjacent bay of “The Little Dragon Bowing to His Mother” as it is named. Check out and have lunch on board while heading to shore. Disembark and transfer back to Hanoi by shuttle bus of cruise Then, our driver will pick you up at hotel lobby and transfer to airport for flight to Danang
Arrival to Danang, you will meet our driver and transfer to hotel for check in. Free and easy. Overnight at hotel in Danang
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch or Brunch (Local Food)
Accommodation: A hotel used in Danang
DAY 5: DANANG FULL DAY BANA HILL – GOLDEN BRIDGE (B/L) – SIC TOUR
07:30-07:45 Morning, our driver will pick you up at your Hotel and transfer to meeting point of Join tour. Then departure to Bana Hill
08:30 You will enjoy the landscape of Ba Na from the air by the most modern ropeway of the Southeast Asia.
09:00 Visiting Ba Na By Night with Garden of Self-Purification, Linh Ung Pagoda, Sakyamuni Altar and Moonlight View Hill
10:00 Then you’ll take part in the game World’s third largest.
12:00 Having lunch at restaurant.
12:00 Tourist concentrate to conquer the top| of mountain at height 1.487 m above sea level.
15:30 Good bye Ba Na Mountain. Come back to hotel
(Bana Hill Tour: Join transportation, Group English Speaking guide, Cable car for 02 ways, Indoor game, Lunch at local restaurant, Mineral water on coach)
Bana Hill ticket include:
• 2-way round trip by a cable car
• Free games in the Fantasy Park with more than 105 games and free games of legendary Knight Slide Games (slide games)
• Visiting the Flower Garden
• Visiting the Debay Wine Cellar (excluding wine)
• Visiting the Golden Bridge.
Ba Na Hills ticket does not include:
• Tickets to the Wax Museum and Rain Sheltering Teahouse
• Admission to Moon Castle
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch (Local Food)
Accommodation: A hotel used in Danang
DAY 6: HOI AN – FULL DAY HOI AN CITY TOUR (PRIVATE TOUR) (B)
After breakfast, beginning the day with an excursion to Cam Thanh village, being a fisherman at Cam Thanh water coconut village tour you will enjoy experiences from learning traditional fishing techniques and how to row unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boat, fishing and catch the crabs, coconut mussel while exploring the now tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways of a past war.
Lantern Making in Hoi An , which was originally a Cham seaport but has been influenced down centuries by a myriad of traders from various cultures. There are plenty to see in this tranquil and delightful town, some of which are the famous Chinese Assembly Hall & Temples, Old houses & Japanese Covered Pagoda Bridge, Old house of Tan Ki, Sa Huynh Culture Museum. We visit these sights on an exciting walking tour past many low tiled houses scattered along the small streets and assembly halls which reflect the town’s multi-cultural past. Meals: Breakfast Accommodation: A hotel used in Danang